Shore Angling Home Internationals bring more medals for Team England

• 4 weeks later...

meanwhile local shore championship matches off the sussex coast has hit the buffers, apathy, in fighting between sulking match anglers and the rest, too political, very poorly managed. And the mouth piece who has to provide the dribble on the largest fishing forum in the uk, not only has he no experience, out of his depth, the so called organisers of these matches just keep to the background behind the parapet and are no where to be heard. Go back to the start of the thread and have a read and weep. Is this the way to hold competitions? Cancelled matches, complaints about organisation and on and on it goes.

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/threads/the-at-all-sussex-shore-championship-2014.2302180/page-6#post-6664994

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

following on from my post above and on my face book page regarding the disaster of trust competitions off the sussex coast, at least one of the guys from the trust attempted to hold a conversation with me. However, it has now gone back to normal, the avenue of communication with all anglers has been broken yet again, ohh well, one day they might just learn. copy information:

Barry Luxton following on from this post I was approached by an angling trust guy who told me he would like to discuss the issues of what on earth is going on down off the sussex coast, however, due to reasons given the avenue of communication has disappeared. gist of the conversation: .................................................................................................................
Hi Barry, Ben from Angling Trust here. Just read your comment on facebook re comps, more than happy for us to have a chat at some time so I can listen to your concerns and get a little more detail. Maybe you could give me a call or email at your convenience or send me your contact details and I'll contact you. Regards,Ben

Thursday 8:07

oh hello, what part of the angling trust do you come from? Your the first who has bothered to pop up from behind the parapet to listen to anglers concerns, normally they ban and block anyone who has an alternative view, open and transparent I am, so the first thing you could do, to start the conversation off is to invite me onto the angling trust face book page. I was removed not for swearing or being obstructive but for voicing an alternative opinion. First and foremost for the trust to move forward, what they need is to embrace all rsa as oppose to being selective with who they communicate, they govern and rep all, they certainly need to demonstrate that. Tell me your position on the trust, are you a rep, volunteer or ambassador. thanks Ben..

Thursday 11:57

Hi Barry, I'm senior competitions and talent manager with the trust. I oversee our 29 England teams and national and international competitions and finally manage our England Talent Pathway programme in sea, game and coarse. I regularly speak to comps anglers but I'm sure you can imagine that if I spoke to everyone about everything then I'd never get any work done. I have no idea why you were removed from Facebook page, a different department runs that section so those decisions are made by others. For reasons highlighted above I don't have the capacity to engage in lengthy Facebook conversations but my email is ben.Thompson@anglingtrust.net regards, Ben

13 hours ago

Thanks for the offer of communication Ben, as I have said openness and transparency is important to me as is any communication regarding and affecting angling, I assumed wrongly that was the reason why the trust choose the path of face book for communication, but it's not to be, daily we see sanitised press releases of how well the org is and doing a fine job but when it goes 'tit's' up that is not spoken about or dealt with in particular on an open channel. So thanks for the offer of communication albeit behind the screen. I'll choose to stay out in the open thanks, kind regards barry Norman Berry did a great job managing the englands teams at one stage 3 golds were won. shame he lost the faith.

Chat conversation end

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• 3 weeks later...

following on from my post above and on my face book page regarding the disaster of trust competitions off the sussex coast, at least one of the guys from the trust attempted to hold a conversation with me. However, it has now gone back to normal, the avenue of communication with all anglers has been broken yet again, ohh well, one day they might just learn. copy information:

Barry Luxton following on from this post I was approached by an angling trust guy who told me he would like to discuss the issues of what on earth is going on down off the sussex coast, however, due to reasons given the avenue of communication has disappeared. gist of the conversation: .................................................................................................................

Hi Barry, Ben from Angling Trust here. Just read your comment on facebook re comps, more than happy for us to have a chat at some time so I can listen to your concerns and get a little more detail. Maybe you could give me a call or email at your convenience or send me your contact details and I'll contact you. Regards,Ben

Thursday 8:07

oh hello, what part of the angling trust do you come from? Your the first who has bothered to pop up from behind the parapet to listen to anglers concerns, normally they ban and block anyone who has an alternative view, open and transparent I am, so the first thing you could do, to start the conversation off is to invite me onto the angling trust face book page. I was removed not for swearing or being obstructive but for voicing an alternative opinion. First and foremost for the trust to move forward, what they need is to embrace all rsa as oppose to being selective with who they communicate, they govern and rep all, they certainly need to demonstrate that. Tell me your position on the trust, are you a rep, volunteer or ambassador. thanks Ben..

Thursday 11:57

Hi Barry, I'm senior competitions and talent manager with the trust. I oversee our 29 England teams and national and international competitions and finally manage our England Talent Pathway programme in sea, game and coarse. I regularly speak to comps anglers but I'm sure you can imagine that if I spoke to everyone about everything then I'd never get any work done. I have no idea why you were removed from Facebook page, a different department runs that section so those decisions are made by others. For reasons highlighted above I don't have the capacity to engage in lengthy Facebook conversations but my email is ben.Thompson@anglingtrust.net regards, Ben

13 hours ago

Thanks for the offer of communication Ben, as I have said openness and transparency is important to me as is any communication regarding and affecting angling, I assumed wrongly that was the reason why the trust choose the path of face book for communication, but it's not to be, daily we see sanitised press releases of how well the org is and doing a fine job but when it goes 'tit's' up that is not spoken about or dealt with in particular on an open channel. So thanks for the offer of communication albeit behind the screen. I'll choose to stay out in the open thanks, kind regards barry Norman Berry did a great job managing the englands teams at one stage 3 golds were won. shame he lost the faith.

Chat conversation end

:clap3: Well said. I actually won 4 golds with the Men's Shore Home International teams, a grand slam, in Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. I also took the England Ladies to France for the World Shore Championships and came 4th but we were in gold medal position for the first 2 days and could even have won gold on the last day, but not with a "deliberately inferior team", due to internal political decisions, that's when I gave up. As far as I was concerned, it's the committee's job to give me the best team available and leave any "personal differences" to the manager to sort out, that's what a manager does, manages. I was lied to about the availability of team members, a lie a discovered upon my return, I could of had a full strength team had the selection committee played with a round ball and probably have won gold. :hammer:

:hypocrite: Reference Sussex match angling, I offered my services to a team that was an angler short, I was accepted by the team but when they came to register me I wasn't allowed to fish because I lived in "the wrong post code". Apparently, they were fed up with the Pompey anglers winning all the prizes so you could only fish if you lived in a Sussex post code, hardly the way to encourage match anglers to learn from the better anglers, which is how I learned, by being "pools fodder". :bye2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.