NEWISH TO SHORE FISHING,SW SCOTLAND

tack4

we were going to fish near Gretna, well further up the a74 probably, next sunday morning, any idea where's best to start for some lads who usually fish the east coast?

just to add, one of our boys is disabled and can't go far from the car and hard rock marks are out of the question, any advice would be appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks, and welcome to AN tack 4

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

is that the balcary at luce bay?

no luck spinning on Friday went down the mull and got a 3lb+ pollack on sandeel from a float, fair fight a bit hairy climb up the cliff in the darkening light WON'T DO THAT AGAIN ALONE

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

came back in via terally bay to pass the time with a couple from near Hexham left what i had left of my sandeels they had two doggies whilst i was there at top of flood.

Have heard the cockle shore by old repeater station fishes ok for bass from low water up so waiting for right tides

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

balcary is near Dalbeattie and the big cod have long gone. still there is always a chance because every year there are still the odd fish around the 10lb+ mark taken.

fished myself yesterday afternoon and managed a couple of bass. not that good as the wind had fell off. toooooo many bloody dogs. double shots.. arrrrgghhhh :mad: :mad:

the cockle shore does produce the odd bass but it requires a bit of a blow to get it going.