Zander fish-in - October

Anderoo

Come on Phone, get on a plane, there are still empty spaces! And bring some St Croix rods (I'll have a legend tournamant please :) )

• Like 1

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

More plans being implemented. I spoke to Andy at FF and asked him to put a package together based on the St Croix rod. One pack (of 3) each of 40g & 50g jig heads with lures of his choice (half paddle tail and half split tail), one 20g jig head just in case it’s flat calm. Fluoro and Power Pro braid and he’ll make up some stingers too.

The drogue irks me a bit because it’s probably the only bit of kit which won’t be used anywhere else but it’s so important I’ll have to bite the bullet.

Almost there.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I'm not sure I have settled on one yet, I still have some AFW stuff coming from the states. Best so far seems to be nova silk.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

More plans being implemented. I spoke to Andy at FF and asked him to put a package together based on the St Croix rod. One pack (of 3) each of 40g & 50g jig heads with lures of his choice (half paddle tail and half split tail), one 20g jig head just in case it’s flat calm. Fluoro and Power Pro braid and he’ll make up some stingers too.

The drogue irks me a bit because it’s probably the only bit of kit which won’t be used anywhere else but it’s so important I’ll have to bite the bullet.

Almost there.

Rusty if you don't want to buy a drogue I have 1 I can lend out - no takers for it yet!

People seem happy enough to buy whatever they need for this, but if there's anything you dont have/don't want to buy please leave a reply here and we can see if anyone can lend it to you. Otherwise I'll assume everyone has everything.

(For the fishfinders, we'll pair us up so there's one per boat - should be OK I think as Budgie has one, I have one, Rusty is getting one, and JV is getting one. If there's a boat without one they can always do the same drifts as one of the other boats.)

Rusty if you don't want to buy a drogue I have 1 I can lend out - no takers for it yet!

That would be great thanks Anderoo, everything else will get used elsewhere so I'm happy to buy stuff but I just cannot think how I could delpoy a drogue on the Kennet.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I just cannot think how I could deploy a drogue on the Kennet.

You surreptitiously attach it to the D-ring on the back of your victim's chest waders and then drop it into the current!
  • Like 3