Zander fish-in - October

Anderoo

Latest odds for biggest Zed myself and Rusty 150/1 outsiders due to danger of being pushed in whilst landing fish ,Matthew 10/1 due to boat partner coaching Tigger same as Steve W and Rob could be the dark horses and a good punt at 20/1 prices from Bet Rusty.com....Do we need another trophy in case of Bream flukage??? .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Some people don't like to thread stingers because they think it affects the action of the lure. Another reason is so the treble can come free from the lure when a fish is hooked, so it's less likely to use the lure as leverage and drop off.

I've always threaded them but Andy's much better at it than I am!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Heavy braid Steve, Andy prefers not to thread the stingers through the lure but I can't remember why

'cos a big zander will cause the stinger trace to rip the shad apart

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Latest odds for biggest Zed myself and Rusty 150/1 outsiders due to danger of being pushed in whilst landing fish ,Matthew 10/1 due to boat partner coaching Tigger same as Steve W and Rob could be the dark horses and a good punt at 20/1 prices from Bet Rusty.com....Do we need another trophy in case of Bream flukage??? .

At those odds I'll have a tenner on me.

After the worst week I've had at work for many years I met this afternoon's deadline and now I've got all of next week off. As long as we can get out on the boats I don't care what the weather's going to do at Rutland, I'll brave the thunder & lightning if I have to (and swap JV44's St Croix for a 15' Harrison while he's not looking).

Just deciding which American Pie movie would go best with a bottle of Pinot Grigio, might have to be The Wedding.

• Like 1

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Actually just checked mine and although I thought he had threaded them he had not so same as Rusty except for the better colours on my lures

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Surely Rusty has got to be nailed on for the Bream trophy Steve. Can't wait for the presentation ceremony!