3DCARP

Julian123

hey julian if record is just under 40lb then i beat it few months ago i caught a 46lb 4 oz mirror. i think i lost pic when i changed computers. ill have a look for it.

84854438.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you caught one that big then you are playing a very old version of my game. The most recent version is based on Bury Hill - do you have that one?

yeh got latest version.

old version was one with bridge right. never caught one over 20lb on old version only fish by bridge in that lbowl bit were there was alot of stockies.

84854438.png

Then unless there is a major bug in the program I don't think you can have caught one over 46lb mate. The fish in the game were (at time of release) all based on real fish present in the real lake. The biggest is just under 40lb and their weight can vary by 1 pound each time you run the game.

• 1 year later...

I am currently playing the Demo of 3dCarp2 and am in competition with my cousin.

He has caught a fish just over 37lb and i just want to know is there many bigger fish for me to catch or has he won the £20 bet.

Many Thanks