3DCARP

Julian123

What an excellent game I have just been playing it for an hour or so.

I have got some codes for catching some Carp what do i need to do with these?

Adam

Send them to me at vcfcarp@btinternet.com - you may have won a discount with CostaCarping (Spain). Glad you like my game!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had installation probs on my pc with this game. When it went to install it seems like something got caught in a loop and my pcs harddrive light showed continuous file activity. Afer 5mins of my drive wirring away I had to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and then selected the program to shut it down.

My system is:

XP Home SP2

1gig RAM

Direct X 9c

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Right firstly KBONE - when you get a run you should press 1 or 2 on your keyboard - does it not work? (make sure you use the main keyboard numbers NOT the number pad).

Secondly SpeciMan - after downloading my game you should find a zip file on your desktop. Right click on it and select Extract files - then click ok to create a new folder. Open that and double click on install (the application not the script file) to install the game.

Hope that helps guys.

Thats a shame. I tried reintalling it again this time to the default program file directory in windows and it installed ok. However, when I started the program the CPU ran at 100% and the fan on my system remained high keeping things cool (something stuck in a loop?). I had to turn the power off on my system this time to turn it off (I couldnt use 'control + alt+ delete' and the shut down tab for some reason)... the program seems buggy at least on my system.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

No that is quite normal - the game is a true Direct3D application which means that even though it runs in a window it will use 100% cpu power. In other words the game is indeed stuck in a loop just as all modern 3D games are. When the game is running it will use whatever power is available (actualy it does give 10 micro seconds every second back to the system so it is not quite a closed loop. You should be able to shut the game down by pressing escape.

Version 2 is working great Well done!

hey Julian, great game just wandering what is the largest fish on the game

the heaviest i got at the moment is a 46lb 4 oz mirror

84854438.png