John Ellison

John Ellison

the tack4's thoughts are with you

picturing him with alan taylor afloat catching big lunkers of fish and laughing out loud

he will be sorley missed on here and by the charities he strived for :(

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up reading Alan's thread yesterday and was thinking the same thoughts Tack .....swapping stories and pints

Judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, I never knew John personally but like many on here, only through his posts. His advice was always appreciated, his good nature and his sense of humour always welcome. He will be missed.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

May I add my condolences to the many already pinned here and just remember he is with you always!!

RIP Mr John Ellison.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

thankyou for all your comments they are greatly appreciated.

true kleinboet I sure that is the case.

he used to spend hours on here .

thankyou for your comments they do not go un-appreciated

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I too am very saddened by this thread which I have only just come across, I never click on the topics above until this morning. My heart goes out to all John's family and to John who had suffered so much, my father travelled down that busy road. :(

Cherish the past

r.i.p. John.