NFSA on Radio 5 Today

Leon Roskilly

Hi Norm

The systems are now in place to make the e-mailing task simpler, hence starting just before christmas , the nfsa has been notifying its meembers by e-mail on subjects such as the bass mls.

I agree though , still a fair way to go , but its being worked on.

Are you going to the nec this year , if so which day ?

Tom

:clap2: Hi Tom, I've not been invited again and I don't fancy the drive up just to be a member of the public.

It's difficult to justify an awayday from the office with the relevant expenses, where as if I was going as a reviewer I'd could justify it on my expenses. I get to see most of what I want to see at trade shows anyway. The SAN will be available from the NFSA stand so I'm sure I won't be missed that much, although it is handy to keep in touch with people I only get to speak to on the phone the rest of the year. :clap2: