Guilty secrets.

ayjay

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but here goes: during the recent hot weather I've been putting my Camembert in the fridge. :o

I mean, I don't mind it ripe, and I've been known to actually pour it onto a piece of bread before, but I like it to take a couple of days to ripen, not a couple of hours. ;)

Lol!

My fave recipe is Brie or Camembert pie!

Buy some pizza base mix and make it up.

Roll out into a large enough circle for your cheese to sit in the middle of and leaving enough base to encase it fully up the dudes and top.

Place cheese in middle of base

Place Parma ham, chorizo, ham, etc on top of the cheese

Now wrap the base sides up and over so the whole filling in encased.

Turn it over so the seems are on to bottom: egg wash it and sprinkle liberally with rock salt.

Slam it in the oven @180 til the crust is golden brown.

Prepare HUGE amounts of crusty bread!

Remove and eat whilst still warm for epic food!

Whats wrong with a tin of soup?

That silly chef makes me laugh with his 15? Minute recipes ,it takes me 2 hours just to go and buy the ingredients, cheap he calls it its fricking £3.50 just to get the bleeding bus to the shop never mind buying half a ton of crap i will use an ounce of then never again

Got a secret as well ,i tasted that cheese in france and it was crap ,it must be even worse buying the unfit for human consumption stuff they scrape out of skips to send here

I mean to say if foreign food was that great they would eat it all

Frog cheese maker " zis cheese has gone wrong its no good even zee pigs wont touch it ,mon due i will have to throw it away ,wait hold on i vill send it to the english bastards ,tell them its my best charge them ten times what its worth ,they wont know ,he haw he haw silly english peeps"

As i said if it was anygood they would eat it all

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I put extra thick cream on scones with jam instead of using clotted cream because it's a fraction of the price and just as nice.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Whats wrong with a tin of soup?

That silly chef makes me laugh with his 15? Minute recipes ,it takes me 2 hours just to go and buy the ingredients, cheap he calls it its fricking £3.50 just to get the bleeding bus to the shop never mind buying half a ton of crap i will use an ounce of then never again

Got a secret as well ,i tasted that cheese in france and it was crap ,it must be even worse buying the unfit for human consumption stuff they scrape out of skips to send here

I mean to say if foreign food was that great they would eat it all

Frog cheese maker " zis cheese has gone wrong its no good even zee pigs wont touch it ,mon due i will have to throw it away ,wait hold on i vill send it to the english bastards ,tell them its my best charge them ten times what its worth ,they wont know ,he haw he haw silly english peeps"

As i said if it was anygood they would eat it all

It's soup: in a tin. How much more wrong does it need to be when you want cheese?

I'm not sure you should answer any topics concerning food, most of your ideas on the subject are more than a little outré to say the least. ;)

Soup is only the starter surely.

Microwaved trout and potatoes would be the main course.

But what of pudding?

Enquiring minds need to know.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On a soup only evening either red soup or yellow soup .

Strangely anything more has me insides fighting .

Pud is strawberries until the price rises from four quid a kilo then it will be just soup

Trouts ok but i wouldnt buy it and i wouldnt waste time catching it theres a river full 100 yards awah

Nowt wrong with microwaves i heat my soup with one

Probably not a good cheese on toast but i expect it would work if you like pale toast

If you "want" cheese that slime is the last thing on earth i would call cheese ,cheese is hard some has mould in it! even rochefort is better than semi liquid 'bert

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I accidentally put too much water in my quinoa....

What's a girl to do!?

Microwave the hell out of it until the edges go crispy ,you know you want to ,then a dollop of jam to make it better Edited by chesters1