DVD Copying Software

Lid

What software do people recommend for making copies of DVDs onto DVD writable media please?

I've found loads on the internet, but they all cost anything from $20 US to $200 US. I am quite prepared to pay, but don't know how to chose.

Guest @Winter@

Should I be ditching nero ??? You wouldnt believe what it did to my computer. Admittedly it does what it says on the tin but the little bugger took over everything in the pc. It even took over burning rights from windows media player and when I went to edit a picture yesterday up came neros photo editor. When I went to bed last night I was half expecting to find nero there tucked up nicely next to the wife.

nero

Thanks. I have Nero, but I can't find any options in it to make direct copies of DVDs.

open 6 Nero smart start / click button centre top select DVD /copy and Backup /double click copy DVD its that simple..good luck

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

open 6 Nero smart start / click button centre top select DVD /copy and Backup /double click copy DVD its that simple..good luck

Right, I finally got StartSmart going, but when I tried to copy a DVD I get an error message saying :

"This DVD is copy-protected and cannot be read."

Is this a limitation of NERO? I recenty trialled DVD FabExpress and DVDXStudio and they had no problem copying DVDs.

Edited by Lid