DVD Copying Software

Lid

Thanks. However some of the copy packages like DVD FabExpress and DVDXStudio automatically remove the copy protection and make the copy in one go. I originally raised this thread in search of people's recommendations for which of these products is the best value. From what I can see I should just pick one I like the look of and give it a go.

Annoyingly DVDXStudio seemed very good, but I only was able to try one of the three free goes. It seems if you launch it and then do not do a copy, it still counts that as a free try. I have written to them three times, but it seems like the original supplier is gone. DVD FabExpress also worked well with a 30 day trial, but seems to be rather slow.

Can anyone tell me where to go, presumably in the registry, to reset my trial for DVDXStudio?

Thanks.

Edited by Lid

recently i made a decision to stop using any internet forums, as i spend too much of my time involved in pointless quarrels with tossers :)

however this thread is something i do know about, so i'm back, for one night only :)

as nick says, alcohol 120% is all you'll need..............

don't waste your time spending any money on software, just use alcohol :)

Thanks Ian (both Ians). I hadn't spotted the word free alongside those recommendations till now!

I'll give them a try.

Edited by Lid

Guest @Winter@

Hi Jeepster,

Although outspoken I have never seen you quarrel with anyone. There is a tosser or 2 about though. I too think I spend too much time in this damn place but just cant seem to stop reading and then I end up posting. I need help with withdrawel.

• 4 years later...
recently i made a decision to stop using any internet forums, as i spend too much of my time involved in pointless quarrels with tossers :)

however this thread is something i do know about, so i'm back, for one night only :)

as nick says, alcohol 120% is all you'll need..............

don't waste your time spending any money on software, just use alcohol :)

Sorry for resurrecting OLD posts!! But having problems again with recording DVD's from a download to a readable disk!! I do remember someone letting me have a copy of some top end software! But it has disappeared (Apart from the .bak files!) and so of course I ditched it completely before I found out what it was!!

Anyway I have several movies BUT the format I need has to have the ability to put the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS file structures in place. They are on MOST movies? In fact if I used Free Easy CD DVD Burner? It added them. But I had to get rid of that as frontpage kept trying to load with ANY koyotesoft programmes!! So anyone help please?? I have also bought Xilisoft video converter but that is not working either!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))