I'd just like to say .....

MrWiggly

Well Done !!! and ..

Thank You !!

It makes a nice change to be able to go onto a forum and not be subject to the usual bickering/argueing/Dummy spitting and back-biting that seems to have become the norm in other places. :2::2:

This is a forum in its infancy ... but I can see it going a long way and becoming a major feature as its fame spreads.

This is mostly due to the friendly atmosphere that exists on here, as well as the willingness to share a little of ourselves. The advice and encouragement are second to none, and all are welcome.

Give yourselves a pat on the back folks ..... :clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Well Done !!! and ..

Thank You !!

It makes a nice change to be able to go onto a forum and not be subject to the usual bickering/argueing/Dummy spitting and back-biting that seems to have become the norm in other places. :2::2:

This is a forum in its infancy ... but I can see it going a long way and becoming a major feature as its fame spreads.

This is mostly due to the friendly atmosphere that exists on here, as well as the willingness to share a little of ourselves. The advice and encouragement are second to none, and all are welcome.

Give yourselves a pat on the back folks ..... :clap2::clap::clap2::clap:

:punk:B)

Lets see that it stays this way, plenty of other places to go for fighting and cussing etc etc.

I'm just glad its peacefull in here, its as photography should be..:)

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Lets see that it stays this way, plenty of other places to go for fighting and cussing etc etc.

I'm just glad its peacefull in here, its as photography should be..:)

Steve

Lets just hope we don't all get too snappy and start taking cheap shots at each other. :sneaky2:

BTW, where's this this forum where you can fight & cuss? :boxing:

Lets just hope we don't all get too snappy and start taking cheap shots at each other. :sneaky2:

/

"what you talkin about willis"

thems fightin talk :boxing::2::o

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Guest Ferret1959

BTW, where's this this forum where you can fight & cuss? :boxing:

I'm not a trouble maker, I was framed. :angry: