Clarkson and co

Andrew

Loud mouthed Clarkson and his cohoots are being investigated by the beeb ove racist remarks. The sooner this ignorant piece of work is off the TV the better. He is nothing but a loud mouthed moron.

OH DEAR

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'm amazed that something as politically incorrect as Top Gear has survived so long on the BBC. Being enthusiastic about motoring and making risqué jokes and having presenters who don't conceal their lack of right-on politics. It's probably not appropriate or responsible. I'm sure they'd rather have Janet Street Porter and Marcus Brigstocke talking about how marvellous bus travel is and how the trains need renationalising. But then Top Gear does get lots of viewers and make rather a lot of money.

We could really do with a few more normal people like him :) I would hate to end up living in a politically perfect world.

Den

• Like 2

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I'm amazed that something as politically incorrect as Top Gear has survived so long on the BBC. Being enthusiastic about motoring and making risqué jokes and having presenters who don't conceal their lack of right-on politics. It's probably not appropriate or responsible. I'm sure they'd rather have Janet Street Porter and Marcus Brigstocke talking about how marvellous bus travel is and how the trains need renationalising. But then Top Gear does get lots of viewers and make rather a lot of money.

Your last sentence says it all really, especially the bit about lots of viewers :)

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Loved all over the world so the racism is in the heads of the complainers

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Top gear is the last great piece of TV where the politically correct can get their fix of moaning!

Its epic!!

far as im concerned its time we had more tv like it where presenters speak like "normal" people instead of PC puppets!!

PC has gone too far! has for a long time and its now just a bloody joke!

you cant do anything without some PC toss pott moaning about the fact your offending some poor sap somewhere in the universe with the colour of your underwear or whatever other such tripe the PC bridge wish to moan about next!

and its reported in The Mirror?? FFS!!

Edited by kirisute

:yahoo:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Clarksons cool and the beeb makes shed loads of money from the show, (2nd biggest earner the BBC has I believe) its about time the sad barstewards who complain about top gear and the presenters found something better to do with their lives after all their tvs have an off switch & if they're so offended by it they should use that off switch instead of bleating on like 2nd class mary whitehouses and let the rest of us enjoy one of the last decent programs the BBC has made.

A lot of people (and a few tabloids) have it in for Clarkson and will not stop their griping until he is gone. As for the River Kwai episode where Clarkson said there's a slope on the bridge - of course there was, you could see the slope, it was definitely sloping down to one side. One of my slelves has a slope on it. I've measured it, it's sloping about 3 degrees. My driveway has a slope on it, it slopes upwards as you drive out.

Are we going to start complaining about dictionaries including the word or are we only aiming our snipes at Clarkson?

It's getting as bad as that PC idiot who claimed that a vicar should be sacked for saying "There's a nip in the air" on a cold morning.... :crazy:

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.