Commercial Fishermen's Forum

"1,450.000 anglers do not go fishing once per week! A load of absolute rubbish.

There may be that many sea anglers, but not many fish more than a handfull of times per year.

What a ridiculous assumption. Who thinks up this utter claptrap?"

Hmmmm, Can I ask where you get your figures from please.....research I suppose... <_< ...are you using your own fishing trips as a measure ????? :headhurt:

Welcome back mate

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
Nearly made me fall off me chair then.

:lol::lol::lol:

2 words Paul - FLEECE BALCONY

If I added a third word it would be LAGER

:lol::lol::lol:

Well done winter that must be the most accurate posting you have ever done on this forum.

I congratulate you on your observation.

I hope that I have been diplomatic enough for you?

Unfortunately for big cod, only he believes himself. I am proud of you winter for stating (in a very diplomatic fashion) that in the real world 24 7 wouldn’t even come into his vocabulary.

Guest @Winter@

Just pulling a mates leg. Banter I think the term is. In no way was it meant as a negative comment - Any guy up by 5 every morning and not finished work untill 12 hours later deserves a pint or 2 with thier family and friends on an evening to wind down. Really just trying to g the bugger up, He could quite easily be the clubs top angler. My effort and focus and his knwledge and ability would make a winning team.

Welcome back Norrie. Not before time I hasten to add.

Edited by @Winter@

Well done winter that must be the most accurate posting you have ever done on this forum.

I congratulate you on your observation.

I hope that I have been diplomatic enough for you?

Unfortunately for big cod, only he believes himself. I am proud of you winter for stating (in a very diplomatic fashion) that in the real world 24 7 wouldn’t even come into his vocabulary.

There is a funny smell coming out of the computer again,

Unfotunatly winter got it wrong he hardly ever goes in a pub and so did you binitone AGAIN i drink beer not larger.

But the truth of the fact is i think i am correct in saying this comment is coming from the mouth of a man who is now a reformed drinker and doesnt have a pint nowadays but used to like a serious tipple,yes we do like a pint when you have been at sea 7 days a week and often ansering the phone till 10 at night but that is part of the job, but when YOU are tied up most of the time i suppose there is nothing to celibrate.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg