PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

How dare a nursery school play the race card (again!) on a nursery rhyme that has NO racial connotations at all!! Baa Baa Black sheep has been going for generations and is about the colouring of wool for sale. Nowhere in the rhyme is there any mention of colouration of PERSONS at all!!

By bringing this inane judgement the school is showing that THAT SCHOOL IS RACIST!! They cannot see anything (blackboard etc.) without saying it will "offend" coloured people, even when those same coloured people object to what they are doing. They would have the word black removed if they could!

WHAT ABOUT THE REFERRAL OF US AS WHITE? It is objectionable to me to be referred as white. I am PINK!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI OI,

i totaly agree with you it's getting beyond a joke, we are slowly being pushed out of our own country

there is a debate in our council at the moment as to wether the pakistany population can have funeral piers on the side of the tyne they think they should because its there right,not in england its not & as we have a liberal gov at the moment they are discussing it WHY. the answer should be NO thats why we have crem's

if they feel the need to do this fly the bodies home at there own expence.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

this country has gone too far to the left and will continue to do so , so no point complaining

we have direct racism

indirect racism

reverse racism

anyone of any colour can play the racism card and get away with it exept whites who are accused of being racist if they do so

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

How ridiculous. Perhaps the parents of the nursery children affected should take it to the European Court of human rights!

If the PC's want something to do, then sort out your race classifications.

I don't need them, so I don't use them:

A BLACK man is not black - he is brown.

A WHITE man is not white, he is pink.

ASIAN is a nightmare: Chinese,Japanese etc are Mongoloid (a word PC's hate, but is correct non the less.)

Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani are all Indians (they come from the same subcontinent)

Africans, be it Zulu, Massai etc. come from africa

When the PC's sort the mess that THEY are making, maybe the world will be a better place.

Edited by kleinboet

this country has gone too far to the left and will continue to do so , so no point complaining

we have direct racism

indirect racism

reverse racism

anyone of any colour can play the racism card and get away with it exept whites who are accused of being racist if they do so

Be careful dudes, some people here will take offence, jump down your throat (for voicing your own opinions) and then take the stance that, should the authorities be notified of racial stirring... :huh: It's a crazy world, just have to look at the programme Dispatches the other night where police are now 'political policing' and arresting old age pensioners for speaking out about certain 'sections' of the community. Great so minorities can speak out and have an opinion but majorities can't :wallbash: F**$% this country is going down hill....fast!

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

i heard that all religeons (as lessons) are going to be taught in school (rather than christian etc as the only one) trouble is if they dont teach ALL religeons and miss some out wont that be anti (enter religeon here) there must be thousands of religeons in the world so the lessons in everything else will have to be dropped.

the kids will come out of school at 16 being well versed in religeous things but unable to do maths or tie their own shoes etc ,the only jobs they will get is in religeous groups moaning that their religeon gets 15seconds less school time than another one.

a country full of those horrifies me :o

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Pugs, refer to my second posting. The police are welcome to call on me at any time as long as they charge me. I would have a field day reporting to the press!

Hmmm.....

Positive disrimination for minorities = negative discrimination for majorities.

It's stupid. There is a very real situation now that if you apply for a public sector job as a British white person you may not get an interview because the council MUST guarantee interviews to racial minorities and the disabled - read application forms - most have notices to that effect!

I am not racist, but choosing someone for a job or an interview based on the colour of their skin or whether they are disabled is bloody stupid. It's like the police force, who I believe are specifically trying to recruit young black men (am I allowed to say that). That's all well and good, but they get an almost guaranteed application, fast-track promotion and all at the expense of someone (typically white) who might have worked harder and be better qualified to do the job.

Keep it fair - that's all I'm saying - that in itself will remove a lot of problem!

Ian W

The solution chesters is to drop religion altogether from the curriculum and introduce social studies instead. It doesn't matter why a muslim is a muslim, why a hindu is a hindu or why a christian is a christian. A very basic knowledge of culture isn't a bad thing (and is useful in life for work etc), but to learn religion for 11 years throughout school (as we were forced to) is taking the p1ss.

Schools don't teach how to apply for a mortgage, how to attend a job interview, how to change a 3 pin plug (using suitable tools like kitchen knives!) or how to cook properly (not bloody fairy cakes, pizza, and chocolate mousse - which is about all we ever did).

Instead, they made us learn (the nice non pagan version) of christianity, something about Guru Nanak(sp) and cutting heads off, a chinese creation story about ying and yang - basically (and no offence meant) stuff which is absolutely f'all use to me in my life at the moment!

Ian W