PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

Hear! Hear! - Good, sensible reply. I would LOVE the PC's to to do what they should do. Treat EVERYONE the same regardless!

P.S. I ran a very successful business in South Africa and had customers from ALL races. I entertained them at home as they were CUSTOMERS!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the tried positive discrimination in the states it failed miserably because it put people in jobs that wern't as qualified as others just to fill quota's .

its sad that the voice of a few in this country overwhelm the voices of the many purely on the fact their "different" to the many . :rolleyes:

much better we all stood together and shouted with one voice against bad practices but unfortunatly its been noticed that keeping minorities wilfully seperate from the majority works the system better :(

rather than integrate the community it fragments it because its the only way the voices are heard :rolleyes:

a happy content racial and religeous housing estate or community get far less money pumped in to it than one full of hatred and resentment. :angry:

its rewarding discontent and ignoring the majority (and it is the majority) that exist perfectly well with each other and have done for decades.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hmmm.....

Positive disrimination for minorities = negative discrimination for majorities.

It's stupid. There is a very real situation now that if you apply for a public sector job as a British white person you may not get an interview because the council MUST guarantee interviews to racial minorities and the disabled - read application forms - most have notices to that effect!

I am not racist, but choosing someone for a job or an interview based on the colour of their skin or whether they are disabled is bloody stupid. It's like the police force, who I believe are specifically trying to recruit young black men (am I allowed to say that). That's all well and good, but they get an almost guaranteed application, fast-track promotion and all at the expense of someone (typically white) who might have worked harder and be better qualified to do the job.

Keep it fair - that's all I'm saying - that in itself will remove a lot of problem!

My mate had that problem after leaving the forces, he applied to be a fireman. They said to come back in 6 months as they were only recruiting non whites. He told them to stick their job where the sun doesn't shine....

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

At the end of the day, we're all being taken as idiots.

Did anyone see the pamorama programme about the NHS telling people to sell their houses to cover the cost of life threatening illness and to boot, it's illegal to do this but the local authorities are totally ignoring this fact! So why are we paying NI contributions? Rip off Britain :-(

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oi....... I just checked my colour against a dulux colour chart, Im not pink ........... I'm beige! so no beigist comments please I'm easily offended! :)

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

DULUX you beast !!you should balance it out by mentioning EVERY colour chart !! Dulux indeed :o

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont want to pee on your bonfire Mate, but the school in question Took issue at the Master and Dame, refrences not the Black sheep part of the Rhyme, they belived It to promote the adoration of the upperclasses, Politicle correctness causes as much difficulty to Black and Asian folk as it does whites because in most casses it is a white middle class person thinking that the ethnic community are a dull happless bunch that can not speak up for them selves, allso as open question to all Allthough I have heard about all these PC horrer stories have you ever been directly affected by it ? I live in a racialy diverse area of south east London and live my Day to day life without ever having to worrie about not saying Black board and Golly wog.

This I think Is mainly to do with living with real poeple of all creeds and colour who live real lives with exactly the same problems and worries as I have, who can't give a toss about a right Leaning red top news paper stiring the sh!t yet agian,

The majority of these PC horror stories sprang out of the good old days of the GLC and Red Kens looney left, And occaisonaly they spring up here and there again , but before you go of on one again research the origen of the report try and get a name and a face to go with the statement I bet a pound to a penny It wont't be Brown,Black or yellow. Just a well meaning White person trying to promote good feeling :wallbash:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hi all

its only when you get your OPTIONS at school when you can sort of pick what subject you want(but if i remember RE was unchuckable(shame):)

im a blunt bloke and i believe in my own two eyes and so far ive had no evidence to change my views.

with this nursery its a sort of good thing as now the people who say ok, may start saying enough is enough

i dont like being called white as im a fleashy colour:)

theres allways a goal and i think all this crap is all part of some plan to try and mask a country failing its people with some stiff,strong country thats for the people(ummm i think as allways its fat cats and there pockets )

it wont stop and is only getting worse but tbh theres not enough policing to stop you buying/selling hot cross buns etc etc as i bet most dont give a rats ass (raiding the gollywog story being a total joke!!

sg

Edited by billy5000

My little girl always comes home from creche singing Baa, Baa, Black Sheep.

I've probably said it before on here, but most of my most non-pc/race related text jokes that I receive are from a mate who's black. I'd love to see the middle-class liberal PC brigade sort that one ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE