PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

Guest tigger
In my mind PC stands for "Pathetic Country" and it's getting worse by the minute. first oportuinty I get I'm outa here, probably France, they do not allow anyone to invade their country and take over. We Brits are sad gits who just put up with EVERYTHING that's thrown at us and never stand up an get counted. Enough responses on this thread to show there's bad feeling out there but what do we do about it I ask? NOTHING, that's what, absolutely "Jack-Sh!t" :wallbash:

As I've said before, If your a white Christian Heterosexual you don't have rights!!!

It's about time the real British people opend their eyes and stopped being down trodden!

It seems that If your White your Shite nowadays in this country.

Lets face it, it's ok to have Black music awards and Asian radio stations but what an outcry if there was a white radio station...etc.. etc.

It's as though you should be ashamed of being White.

BNP get my vote from now on (rights for whites) for a change!!!

Tigger.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, If your a white Christian Heterosexual you don't have rights!!!

It's about time the real British people opend their eyes and stopped being down trodden!

It seems that If your White your Shite nowadays in this country.

Lets face it, it's ok to have Black music awards and Asian radio stations but what an outcry if there was a white radio station...etc.. etc.

It's as though you should be ashamed of being White.

BNP get my vote from now on (rights for whites) for a change!!!

Tigger.

Now your making me want to sh!t and puke at the same time. My grandfathers fought in a war againt fascists.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest tigger
Now your making me want to sh!t and puke at the same time. My grandfathers fought in a war againt fascists.

Who's a fascist. What about freedom of speech.

By the way both my grandfathers fought in the War, what side was your's fighting on?

Obviously you have a racial problem against the White community!!!!!

A question on PCism(is that a word?).

If I call an individual a black ********, then am I being racist? I am just referring to that one person, not decrying a whole race of people. Similarly a scots******, welsh******, bald*****, short*****, fat****** or whatever. Or is it only allowed if you are the same as the person you are talking to?

This is a serious question.

I don't think it's an insult to describe a person with an adjective that is obviously true, unless that person is ashamed of who and what they are.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else thinks this way.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest tigger
A question on PCism(is that a word?).

If I call an individual a black ********, then am I being racist? I am just referring to that one person, not decrying a whole race of people. Similarly a scots******, welsh******, bald*****, short*****, fat****** or whatever. Or is it only allowed if you are the same as the person you are talking to?

This is a serious question.

I don't think it's an insult to describe a person with an adjective that is obviously true, unless that person is ashamed of who and what they are.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else thinks this way.

Spot on gozzer.

Edited by tigger

Who's a fascist. What about freedom of speech.

By the way both my grandfathers fought in the War, what side was your's fighting on?

Obviously you have a racial problem against the White community!!!!!

BNP is a fascist party, so if you vote for them your a fascist in my book.

I have no racial problem with ANYONE there is ONLY ONE race.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Unfortunately that is a view brought about by the PC brigade and allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry into our small island, an island my farther died protecting.

I am sure that if he were alive today he would support my views.

As Elton stated a child is born completely innocent of racial thoughts but a powerful minority are making sure as that child grows up it's mind is distorted with their so called PC rubbish.

I have worked with numerous nationalities over the years without any conflict, when I return here and by here I include France, Germany and all other EC countries where PC is rammed down our throats I begin to choke and I do find my views changing.

It is all very sad and our societies need to take a good long look at this PC nonsense.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

It is all very sad and our societies need to take a good long look at this PC nonsense.

I agree Ken. I hate all this PC crap as much as anyone else (one of the things I love about France is that the French totally eschew all this PC cr@p). What a lot of you guys don't seem to get is that all these silly thins are not being thought up by immigrants, but by mealy mouthed middle classed officials in Town Halls and most of them are WHITE.

I agree Ken. I hate all this PC crap as much as anyone else (one of the things I love about France is that the French totally eschew all this PC cr@p). What a lot of you guys don't seem to get is that all these silly thins are not being thought up by immigrants, but by mealy mouthed middle classed officials in Town Halls and most of them are WHITE.

Well said.

There are plenty who object to France's integrationist approach ("we are all culturally French"), and it seems to be causing them some problems at the moment, but I think it will pay off in the long term.

Edited by Steve Walker

Guest tigger
BNP is a fascist party, so if you vote for them your a fascist in my book.

BNP isn't a Fascist Party at all but people like you try to tar them with that brush. As I've said in a previous post I voted BNP once before in my own home town simply co's they were the only Party trying to protect the environment and also they were against closure of the local school and old folks home!!

At the end of the day you obviously have a problem with the white race having equal rights with all the other races. I'm sick of being considerd a second class citizen co's i happen to be White and born in Britain.

By the way Corydoras if you are shi**ing and puking at the same time you better go and see a GP and have yourself checked out, sounds like food poisoning to me!!

Edited by tigger