Bucket Mania!

Dick Dastardly

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once knew a bloke who ended up getting a divorse because his wife wouldn't place the tin can's in the cubards labels facing outwards.

I guess a fixation with buckets is a similar thing.

Me? I'm obsessed with purchasing second hand cane rods which I whittle down to a point none stop until they are all gone.

Regards,

Lee.

I once knew a bloke who ended up getting a divorce because his wife wouldn't place the tin cans in the cupboards labels facing outwards.

I guess a fixation with buckets is a similar thing.

Me? I'm obsessed with purchasing second hand cane rods which I whittle down to a point none stop until they are all gone.

Unlike some who become obsessed with writing the reading proper.

Regards,

Lee.

Unlike some who become obsessed with writing the reading proper.

Haha......brilliant!

Paul

They don't rust,rot (er some are bio degradable and start to go brittle and break down after a few years, I get quite distraught when a favourite "dies") or tear!

That only happen what you tried to sit on the bucket as sod laws is you're putting too much weight to sit down on the poor bucket life!

Ooooh Newt those sites are fantastic! you really know how to turn a young mans head!

Rudd you sad ,sad man!,maybe we should team up and make our own site....www.bucketbliss.com ? or set up 0898 premium rate bucket chat lines?

Andrew,is it true that you have a birth mark in the shape of the Fox logo on your backside?

:lol::lol: Nice one Budgie, hang on minute just checking! Now where did I see that logo?.......Oh yes it on your forehead! :doh:

.................and each year when the new catalogues come out Mum makes him wear boxing gloves in bed

:lol::lol: Funny that I thought you did that with the Leeda Catalogues when you had a trade account with them, How many catalouges was there in your little pink room at home? Quite a few mate no wonder I couldn't get an tackle order with you over these years because too many pages was stuck together!......... :P:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Ooooh Newt those sites are fantastic! you really know how to turn a young mans head!

Rudd you sad ,sad man!,maybe we should team up and make our own site....www.bucketbliss.com ? or set up 0898 premium rate bucket chat lines?

Andrew,is it true that you have a birth mark in the shape of the Fox logo on your backside?

Peter,he subscribes to a service where Fox text any new product news direct to his mobile phone.................and each year when the new catalogues come out Mum makes him wear boxing gloves in bed

My favorite bucket belongs to the wife :wub: , but thats one for the 0898 number!!!!!!!!!!!! :black_eye:

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Budgie,

Do you have one of these, as reviewed by Julian?

I bet you do :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Budgie,

Do you have one of these, as reviewed by Julian?

I bet you do :D

Where are the holes to see through? You do wear it over your head to really blend in to the background, don't you? :blink:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John