FAIRWAY PIKE

VladimirR

Great.......until we are treated to the pike being weighed off the hook of the scales.... I appreciate (probably more than most) that different countries different strokes but don't think we should be showing stuff like this as people who don't know better may try to copy it thinking this is acceptable practice.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

get that **** to ****, honestly.

1. played for ages for the sake of a video

2. weighed by the hook on the scales

3. eye socket grip (and a slit throat ?)

dead pike

do you think anglers want to see that crap, no, they dont.

Screw the different countries, different strokes cop-out, its shite plain and simple.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

get that **** to ****, honestly.

1. played for ages for the sake of a video

2. weighed by the hook on the scales

3. eye socket grip (and a slit throat ?)

dead pike

do you think anglers want to see that crap, no, they dont.

Screw the different countries, different strokes cop-out, its shite plain and simple.

Couldn't agree lees Andy. Its just a few pike being put to good use in another part of the world with more sane fishing rules than we have.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I would be careful with that. This is a UK fishing website, it does us no good to be seen as being tolerant of this kinda crap. big slap in the face imo.

Would you like to see more members putting up links, videos and articles along these lines ? it would be the death of this site mark my words.

I would be careful with that. This is a UK fishing website, it does us no good to be seen as being tolerant of this kinda crap. big slap in the face imo.

Would you like to see more members putting up links, videos and articles along these lines ? it would be the death of this site mark my words.

Its on the World Wide Web.

so that makes it alright to put this kind of content up looking for a pat on the back! how can that not be a massive middle finger to all of us.

this website has a majority of UK anglers with a set of principles relevant to the UK and if this (pandering to non UK angers) is the direction anglersnet was to go in then im afraid I would not want to be a member here any longer.

is it any wonder there has been no comments on this video other than to comment on points we see as a danger to our hobby here in the UK.

maybe you could go and ask Elton to remove the UK bits from the meta to attract more people like Vladimir then we can all **** off to another forum and let them have at it.

so that makes it alright to put this kind of content up looking for a pat on the back! how can that not be a massive middle finger to all of us.

this website has a majority of UK anglers with a set of principles relevant to the UK and if this (pandering to non UK angers) is the direction anglersnet was to go in then im afraid I would not want to be a member here any longer.

is it any wonder there has been no comments on this video other than to comment on points we see as a danger to our hobby here in the UK.

maybe you could go and ask Elton to remove the UK bits from the meta to attract more people like Vladimir then we can all **** off to another forum and let them have at it.

Yep plenty UK anglers on here to point out the UK frowns on taking fish for the table. Far better to talk and educate than to put your head in the sand by banning the outside world and pretend it doesn't exist, IMO.