whats happening at folkestone

chesters1

no change then :D

in my freezer quality boiler suit i dont feel the cold :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

anything moving ,i'v polished me tripod and its ready to fall over friday

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

with the westerlies here all week things should start looking up by the end of the week, especially with the big tides this weekend.

you still heading for the warren? mite try a bit of early bassing on saturday monring

always look on the bright side of life

yes still going (mrs not so happy with weather) may see you there ,i'm the fat git with the beard :D

hell on earth , rod never left the car ,chap went friday for an hour and came back as his 8oz leads were rolling everywhere (4 of them never returned!).

couldnt get near enough to the sea to actually cast as waves were rolling 3 foot high across the apron .

strangely this morning as we packed up the wind dropped and the sea was calm :angry:

has the tide been coming in i would have waited and fished but it was on the ebb .

one good thing came out of it the score of ragworm that i purchased friday went back to the sea today and despite a few that had to be pursuaded that freedom was here (two needed persuading twice) hopefully managed to get under cover and are now making lurve and founding a new colony (either that they were scoffed by record breaking bass coming close to laugh at perfect fishing conditions that we were just departing from) :angry:

will attack next month :thumbs:

couldn't even try lures the sea was laden with sand and the waves so high the lure would have been skybourne most of the time .

two feet of sand were deposited whilst we were there and any fossils brave enough to show above the 3 feet or so sand that was already there swiftly disapeared :schmoll:

strangely were were the only tent there bar an overnighter who occupants slept in their car :rolleyes: but did see an awning on a brand new camper tear itself free causing extremly expensive damage so not all lost ,had it been a uk version camper the awning would have been downwind (tee hee)

Edited by chesters1

We could not make it in the end had to go out and buy new furnishings for a forthcoming visit of my relatives from Canada.

We are heading off to New Romney this weekend to give the caravan an airing, but the emphasis will be on photos not fishing.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

maybe a few fish photo's ;)

I am going for a wander around Dungeness and Hythe beaches so if anyone is catching I will post a photo.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.