HELP NEEDED! MAP CFS Reel Spare Part

Spiz3

:angry: Recently broke my Map CFS baitrunner reel & can't find a spare part anywhere. As I was tightening it I must have done it a bit too tight as I broke the metal disc under the tightener that fits over the top of the pin & spool (& lost the metal clip in the garden somwhere!!)

Anyone help in finding a spare? Looked online & struggling!!!

Cheers

Spiz3

:angry: Recently broke my Map CFS baitrunner reel & can't find a spare part anywhere. As I was tightening it I must have done it a bit too tight as I broke the metal disc under the tightener that fits over the top of the pin & spool (& lost the metal clip in the garden somwhere!!)

Anyone help in finding a spare? Looked online & struggling!!!

Cheers

Spiz3

If you need spares (if they are available) for MAP reels you need to go through LEEDA, thy deal with MAP products. Might be worth contacting them to find out if the spares are available but I would imagine you would need to order it through your local MAP dealer if they are.