Brand new AMD Athlon 64 3000+ PC

I'm selling this computer on ebay for £319.99 which is a complete bargain if you price up the specification

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ £120

AMD Motherboard (No Cheap Crap) £50

512mb RAM £25

160gb Hard Drive £60

128mb Geforce 5200 Graphics card £30

Tower with 4 usb slots £20

Mice + Keyboard £10

Xp Pro OS £60

Software £100+

TOTAL £475+

And all this for £319.99 Plus it is all built so you dont have to do any of the work. Similar items are being sold but do not include OS or starter software so is pretty useless.

If you dont believe the above prices check for yourself FOR EXAMPLE

I'm Selling this Item on ebay so check it out for pictures and the list of software included.

Click this link to view item

If this computer is to pricey for you or you dont need such a powerfull processor but still interested in buying a new PC then e-mail me at: custom-computers@hotmail.co.uk and i can price you up a cheaper computer.

Edited by B1g-Dav3

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good system & great price. Needs more memory though and I wouldn't try to run that beast with less than 1Gb with 2Gb being a really comfortable amount. Can you upgrade at below the price available from a direct memory buy from someone?

Based on the listing, a buyer will need a monitor though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Dave - the £400 BIN price will vanish when someone places the first bid at or above his starting bid.

However, the listing needs amending since he shows IE & OE as being part of his additional software when in fact, both are part of the OS and does not show Outlook which is a standard part of every MS Office version I'm familiar with.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Good system & great price. Needs more memory though and I wouldn't try to run that beast with less than 1Gb with 2Gb being a really comfortable amount. Can you upgrade at below the price available from a direct memory buy from someone?

Based on the listing, a buyer will need a monitor though.

This spec has been put together to suite the processor (1.8ghz) But anyone who whats to change certain things such as memory can email me and i will change that for that individual. Iv'e just done this to keep the price down same for not including a monitor. This computer has been listed for anyone who wants to upgrade there system. But as ive said anyone who would like to add/change/remove items from the spec can do so and email me and i will reply as soon as posible which a price.

Are you selling for £319.99 or £400?

Well as listed on ebay the starting bid is £319.99 and the BIN Price is £400 but anyone who would like this spec computer can email me and i will sell it for £319.99 also other spec computers are available. Well to be honest any spec computer is available if you interestet just send me an email with your desired specification.

However, the listing needs amending since he shows IE & OE as being part of his additional software when in fact, both are part of the OS and does not show Outlook which is a standard part of every MS Office version I'm familiar with.

Yes sorry i will have to amend the listing when installing XP Pro it does come pre installed IE and OE but what i ment to put on is that My software includes IE 2003 and OE 2003.

Anyone who is interested please do email me and include the following:

custom-computers@hotmail.co.uk

Processor,

Size of Ram,

Hard Drive,

Graphics Card,

Optical Drives,

Colour of the unit (will determin colour of mouse keyboard optical drives,

Any specific tower and place you would find it,

Thank you everyone who has looked so far and please continue to add your own thoughts.

The bottom line here is that you are offering a lot of computer for less money than I usually see them selling for. Good on ya and good on folks who decide to buy one.

Those of us who are running 32 bit processors are fine this week but we will soon start finding ourselves obselete. Your systems should stay current quite a while longer.

i think the ram is adequate for what normal pc users would use this pc for. anyway would be a good upgrade for anyone

Edited by zenith10

Didn't sell then?????

Maybe this is why. :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...OSI_PR4_PCN_BIX

but on that one the incorrect processor speed is listed. The AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Processor is NOT 3Ghz, it is, I believe, 1.8!

Edited by Lid