Brand new AMD Athlon 64 3000+ PC

Nope to the bit of work. Or at least, not more than one.

Favorite is spelled just rite.

Color is fine and I have never been able to figure out how one would even pronounce colour. Would that be Cuh-lure or Coh-lure or Cawl-hour? And why screw up a prefectly good word by stuffing an extra letter into it?

Recieve could use a little help though. I do gotta agree with you there. "I before E except after C or ..... (some stuff I never remember)" so receive would be better.

I before E except after C and words begining in TH...........

And Buoy is pronounced how Newt?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Buoy is pronounced how Newt?

And Route......? :lol:

Paul

Buoy & Route - them ain't for-real words. Ya'll is just funning me.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

And what COLOUR are you now then Newt?? Hope it's your FAVOURITE one!! Ya know?! The one with the REDNECK look :P

Sorry couldn't resist!! Perhaps it's the drugs?? :sun: Mine that is!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))