Its such a shame

Steve Randles

shame indeed

i haven't posted in the 'non-fishing chat' forum much but this really is my last ever post here. & no! no-matter what reply results from this msg it will NOT provoke me to counter reply, (not even someone's sad attempt to point out my typing errors lol).. i won't insult my own intelligence any longer. the uneducated narrow minded minority here ruin it for everyone else. you cannot argue with an idiot. i think i'll just stick to my passions 'fishing' and 'photography' where people are more open minded and friendly.

fairwell & goodbye 'non-fishing chat' forum :D

BM

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabbit
shame indeed

i haven't posted in the 'non-fishing chat' forum much but this really is my last ever post here. & no! no-matter what reply results from this msg it will NOT provoke me to counter reply, (not even someone's sad attempt to point out my typing errors lol).. i won't insult my own intelligence any longer. the uneducated narrow minded minority here ruin it for everyone else. you cannot argue with an idiot. i think i'll just stick to my passions 'fishing' and 'photography' where people are more open minded and friendly.

fairwell & goodbye 'non-fishing chat' forum :D

BM

Sorry to hear that Blue Marlin, you are an intelligent guy who has posted some damn good postings, I for one will be sorry to see you go.