Best fly line between £30 and £50

philsy

The problem with Airflo floaters is memory, they coil up like a spring.

Their sinking line are quite good though

Still can't see past this one at any price

http://www.barrio-fishing-tackle.co.uk/catalog/index.php

ok, fair point it has a lot of memory, i'd noticed that, but, i do like the line (after a while of casting it sorts itself out)

might take your recomendation for next year ;)

• 3 years later...

Just noticed this thread showing up in the search logs.

TackleBargains have recently added a load more fly lines, and are always worth a look. Click here.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Funny this should come up - since I started fly fishing, I've spent a few quid on lines - I'd have spent less if I'd taken the advice here, bitten the bullet and bought the Snowbee XS lines I now have. Not cheap, but worth it.

take a look here-

tested one of these floaters a while back before they were let loose on the market and have since invested in three more,excellent value and great service.

www.impactflies.com

Edited by chuby

Hi everyone!

I' am not looking for the best fly line but vor the best fly fishing reels. I hope someone can give me advice even though I'm in the "wrong" part of the forum..

My name is James and I will start fly-fishing this year. I already bought some equipment but especially the range of fly fishing reels is confusing me... :help:

One of my mates recommended Z-Reels (http://www.z-reels.de/home.html) but before buying one I'd just like to make sure that it is the right choice..

Does anyboby know Z-Reels? Any experience? Any comments? Anybody knows where I can buy them in the UK?

Thanks for your help..

James