Early season fishing in Sussex...

Pugs

Well, I can't wait to get the season going, and I'm planning to get some early bassing in, in April using big baits. :yeah:

What's the rest of the Sussex crowd got planned for next month, owt or nowt?

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Well, I can't wait to get the season going, and I'm planning to get some early bassing in, in April using big baits. :yeah:

What's the rest of the Sussex crowd got planned for next month, owt or nowt?

Waiting for the hounds to arrive!

• 2 weeks later...
wow nice an early!!!

Spose thats my que to get my arse into gear and go crabbing soon :)

Hmmm...maybe they're in the boats. Can't see them being on the beach yet as there isn't a crab in sight!

(Get me a few crabs while your out!)

Edited by DoubleShotDamo

Hmmm...maybe they're in the boats. Can't see them being on the beach yet as there isn't a crab in sight!

Selsey bill, we picked up three hounds on whole squid baits meant for bass. have also heard of a few from w.beach on squid and rag but their patchy this early in the year.

won't be long before the bream are in range :)

:rolleyes: Tut......and there was me gonna ask you for some :D

ain't been crabbing for a couple of years now and My traps went missing from the river!! the weather hasn't been to good for beach crabs lately so hoping to get some new traps up the adur for a back up supply and hopefully pick some up from the beaches for the killer bait until the spiders show!! only problem is lack of transport so i'll have to give my bike a quick service and get cracking soon!

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album