TV Card problems

Carper GT

Hi all, just got me new TV card off a friend, they bought it...and it didnt work on XP because it doesnt support that OS, but me friend didnt see that bit <_< ,Anyhoo im on 2000 and its compatable with that, so thats all good... but my problem is as follows.

I keep getting this error message appearing:

screen6in.th.jpg

I have installed all the drivers correctly...but is there anyone out there who can help me out here? Thanks :thumbs:

Have you done the remove reinstall hokey cokey that MS loves.

Then look up new drivers. This is not to be confused with molesting the knights of the road.

After that a quick bounce around the yard works wonders, well at least I feel good. Usually followed by wanging it into the field.

Is there a readme etc on any setup cd. Look for quirky little connecting up rituals.

Last resort

Try the red fez juslikethat ritual.

"Muddlin' along"

Can be caused by incorrect IRQ settings.

Are there jumpers that can change IRQ settings on the board, or is it software set?

These may be conflicting with other hardware.

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.