Logging in again.

Guest Ferret1959

errrrrr!!!! :oops::oops::oops: Well I WILL NOT BE USING THAT WORD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps thankgoodness its on this forum and not the non-fishing for more people to see :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959
errrrrr!!!! :oops::oops::oops: Well I WILL NOT BE USING THAT WORD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps thankgoodness its on this forum and not the non-fishing for more people to see :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

I think I'll let then all know. ;)

Guest Jan V
You would not dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got my backing, again, Judy. Now he's in twice as much trouble....

Got it sorted out now! Ferret gets logged out so he can only cause half as much trouble as he would were he always logged in... You think?? :yeah:

Edited by Jan V

Judy, you should look up "chuff"...as in "as cold as the fluff around a Polar Bears chuff" :) :) you done it TWICE..

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Judy, you should look up "chuff"...as in "as cold as the fluff around a Polar Bears chuff" :) :) you done it TWICE..

Den

Careful Dan, the two of them are conspiring to prevent freedom of speech

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I accept that there may be different meanings to the word Chuff ...but in and around Sheffield ..we say chuff off,chuffing hell,chuffing heck, chuff me or just plain chuff

it can mean happy ..... i'm chuffed ...... just won the lottery! someone might say i'm chuffed for you..... happy news!

chuffing heck....in suprise/disbelief

or it might be in the terms i often use with regard to Mr Ferret ...chuff!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I think its a useful word....and not a swear word.

judy

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/chuff

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest Ferret1959
shall i call your bluff and say I'm ready and waiting!!!!

Shall I call yours and say have a look out you window and across the road, see the blue car?

;) ;) xx