Where these Bass taken home?

kishkash

Hey all

got my WSF newsletter today and hit this link:

http://www.worldseafishing.com/adventures/...or_a_bass.shtml

anyone know if the bass at the bottom of page got returned?

Just wondering.

"calm down dear"

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

Yep, it sure did, via a large rock pool. I know Shaun and he would never keep such a fish.

That mark is notoriuous for numptys filling up bin bags though .... there have been quite a few incidents over the years, some involving violence, hence Shauns comments about reporting them to the authorities.

Just wondering to be honest.

there are a lot of "scallies" around here that would take anything.

whhoooaaa! just remembered something i saw last year and dont know about - new post!

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

Ta Paul,

Ofcoarse they were returned :) It was actually a double shot - quite easy there really when theres a big school... Might not sound so appealing, but scale the tacke right down and its a laugh when nothing else is happening!

As for going back with a kick, eh!!?? They always seem to flare there gills/fins there. Perhaps they know what kind of people generaly tend to fish there, and want to get a spike in so to speak, before there untimely demise...

Tight Lines

Shaun

Indeed they did - shot through the water like bats out of hell. Trying to control them with the fly gear on that flat slab of rock when theres about a foot of raging water over it is a giggle...

They end up swimming between your legs and allsorts before the water retreats leaving them stranded. Need to unhook 'em quick before the next wave, or risk a sore hand.

Tight Lines

Shaun

whether they were returned or not I don't agree with the amount of undersize fish photos in a certain magazine as it gives people the wrong idea. I for one will be no longer purchasing the offending magazine :nono:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph