Ian Burrett

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Norm,

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 5 2006, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any room for me at Easter. Will need picking up from airport, feeding, bed and space on boat. I think I can bait up myself, oh, what's the bait situation? :clap2:

Unfortunately no, I have a full house for next weekend as Orca and myself are both fishing for a change instead of playing host :)

I cant even speak for any of the other boats as I don't know yet who else is coming up :)

We can arrange another weekend trip if you want???

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya Norm,

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 5 2006, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Any room for me at Easter. Will need picking up from airport, feeding, bed and space on boat. I think I can bait up myself, oh, what's the bait situation? :clap2:

Unfortunately no, I have a full house for next weekend as Orca and myself are both fishing for a change instead of playing host :)

I cant even speak for any of the other boats as I don't know yet who else is coming up :)

We can arrange another weekend trip if you want???

:clap2: Hi Mate, that will probably be the way to go, it seems a bit of a rush now. I'll try to tie it into my trip to Daiwa, fly up Thursday, stay over the weekend and fly back Sunday or Monday. Norrie did mention that it was no problem picking me up so I'm just waiting on a date now. :clap2:

Whay's happened to the weather this year. We have had Force 7 and 8's for 2 days from the West and has been unfishable and tomorrow forecast is no better. This is definatley the worst weathe we have had in 11 years
. You went north :lol::lol: ....dont worry the sun will be cracking the flagstones at easter :thumbs: Got your message norm and have replied ;)

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org