Pike thicker.

VladimirR

Loved it ,loved the sights (and the scenery)and i bet the fish tasted great as well ,more ladies please

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Loved it ,loved the sights (and the scenery)and i bet the fish tasted great as well ,more ladies please

Seen better scenery less than an hours drive out of Glasgow and also within Glasgow, the blondie was the only thing worth watching but then again she kills pike so id have to refuse her advances im afraid. :yawn:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Seen better scenery less than an hours drive out of Glasgow and also within Glasgow, the blondie was the only thing worth watching but then again she kills pike so id have to refuse her advances im afraid. :yawn:

Ah but she kills and eats pike ,far better than merely catching them and chucking them up the bank surely ,i have no doubt since WE stopped mainstream culling of pike they have declined like all the fish we no longer eat

Do i detect a "better than thou" attitude ,you really shouldnt ride that high horse you may just fall off it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If its legal to do what they do in their country then it should be fine for all ,i dont like foreigners but i have no problem with them in their own country doing foreigny people stuff.

I hate feeder fishing it bores me to death but i dont look down at those that do ,once their number is on my pad its just a number

The scenery may look like just outside glasgow ,find a blond girl put her in a nice top ,strap a strange thing to her bum and we'l ogle that while you pat your pike ,heal their wounds and gently put them back ,no-one will begrudge you doing what may seem strange to others i am sure

Next comes the bearbaiting movie but we will pretend its not there

Nothing personal VladimirR were english we fight over anything ,and the lovely girls name?

Edited by chesters1

Does that mean,-

a greater number of ladies,

some different ladies,

more film footage of the same lady,

a greater surface area of the same lady,

or all of the above ?

My memory may be playing tricks, but isn't that a different lady to a previous video ?

Catch and release can be a sound strategy when applied to WAGs :icecream:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...