HAVE A LAUGH

Bobj

Five Horses Is Her Name

This is mythical and deep.

Truly beautiful...

A man asked an American Indian what was his wife's name.

He replied, "She is called Five Horses".

The man said, "That's an unusual name for your wife.

What does it mean?"

The Old Indian answered,

"It old Indian Name. It mean...

NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG!

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are about to kiss

each other goodnight at the front door, the guy starts feeling a little

horny

With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and

smiling, he says to her, "Honey, would you have sex with me?"

Horrified, the girl replies, "Are you mad? My parents will see us!"

Oh come on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" the guy asks, grinning at the girl.

"No, please. Can you imagine if we get caught?"

"Oh come on! There's nobody around, they're all sleeping!"

"No way. It's just too risky!"

"Oh please, please, I love you so much!"

"No, no, and no. I love you too, but I just can't!"

"Oh yes you can. Please?"

"No, no. I just can't"

"I'm begging you..."

Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes on, and the girl's older sister shows up in her pyjamas, hair dishevelled, and in a sleepy voice, she says:

"Dad says to go ahead and have sex with him, or I can do it... or if need be Mom says she can come down herself and do it.

But for God's sake, tell him to take his hand off the intercom!"

• Like 2

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird’s mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird’s attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to ‘clean up’ the bird’s vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he’d hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John’s outstretched arms and said “I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I’m sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behaviour.”

John was stunned at the change in the bird’s attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behaviour, the bird spoke-up, very softly, “May I ask what the turkey did?”

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Things You’ll Never Hear A Woman Say

What do you mean today’s our anniversary?

I’ll swallow it all . . . I love the taste.

Can our relationship get a little more physical? I’m tired of being “just friends”.

The new girl in my office is a stripper…I invited her over for dinner on Friday.

Go ahead and leave the seat up, it's easier for me to douche that way.

I won't even put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow.

I’m bored. Let’s shave my pussy!

That was a great fart! Do another one!

God..if I don’t get to blow you soon, I swear I’m gonna bust!

I’ve decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.

Can we not talk to each other tonight? I’d rather just watch TV.

It's way tooo biggg, that'll never fit in my tight.....

Ohh, this diamond ring is way too big!!

I liked that wedding even more than ours. Your ex-girlfriend has class.

And for our honeymoon we’re going fishing in Alaska!

Honey, does this outfit make my ass look too small?

Damnit, don’t stop for directions, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.

Is that phone for me? Tell those ******* I’m not here.

That was fun! When will all of your friends be over to watch football again?

Honey, come here! Watch me do a Body Shot off of my hot friend Stephanie

I’m tired of cuddling. !

You’re so sexy when you’re hungover.

I love it when you play golf on Sunday’s, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too.

No, No, I’ll take the car to have the oil changed.

Your mother is way better than mine.

I don’t care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress.

Would you like to watch me go down on my girlfriend?

I think hairy butts are really sexy.

I’d rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.

Christ, not the bloody mall again, come on let’s go to that new strip joint!

I'm wrong. You must be right again.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Not a single women (as in one person) but theres some out there that would say quite a lot of it LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think they are all feasible.......... except the last one

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Nurses aren't supposed to laugh

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Bob, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the smallest male part the nurse had ever seen. In length and width it was almost identical to an AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out anyway. And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.

Feeling very bad that she had laughed at the man's privates, she composed herself as well as she could. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise that won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President