HAVE A LAUGH

Bobj

At a wedding ceremony, the pastor asked if anyone had anything to say

concerning the union of the bride and groom.

It was their time to stand up and speak, or forever hold their peace.

The moment of utter silence was broken by a beautiful, young, blonde woman carrying a child.

She started walking slowly toward the pastor .

Everything quickly turned to chaos. The bride slapped the groom.

The groom's mother fainted.

The groomsmen started giving each other looks and wondering how best to help save the situation.

The pastor asked the woman, "Can you tell us why you came forward?

What do you have to say?"

The blonde replied, "We can't hear in the back."

• Like 2

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

ha ha ha ha clifftop :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

LOL - very most excellent.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

On a Sikh owned builder's van in Smethwick:

"You've tried the cowboys, now try the Indians".

On a scaffolder's wagon in Southampton.

Satisfaction with every erection.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Different names of money!!

Money has different names!!!

In temple or church, it's called donation.

In school, it's fee.

In marriage, it's called dowry.

In divorce, alimony.

When you owe someone, it's debt.

When you pay the government, it's tax.

In court, it's fines.

Civil servant retirees, it's pension.

Employer to workers, it's salary.

Master to subordinates, it's wages.

To children, it's allowance.

When you borrow from bank, it's loan.

When you offer after a good service. it's tips.

To kidnappers, it's ransom.

Illegally received in the name of service, it's bribe.

The question is, "when a husband gives to his wife,what do we call it???"

ANSWER:

Money given to your wife is called DUTY, and every man has to do his duty

because wives are not DUTY FREE.

Updated 7/3/09

Of all the people in the whole of the human race, God chose Adam for a chance at eternal life. His desision made he shouted, as loud as he could 'Adam! Come forth and win eternal life without aging' Unfortunately Adam came fifth and won a toaster

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

• 3 weeks later...

Every year on my birthday, I looked forward to my aunt's gift ... a

scarf, hat, gloves or sweater knitted by hand.

One year, she must have had better things to do because I received a

ball of yarn, knitting needles, and a how-to-knit book.

Her card read: "Scarf, some assembly required."

• Like 1

Updated 7/3/09

All,

Just got back from Mexico with an old friend. We stopped by a fruit stand and he ask the beautiful girl for a banana. She took off all her closes and told him he could have anything he wanted.

He took the banana.

I told him he had made a good choice. I told him her closes probably wouldn't fit him.

Phone

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant.

The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell rectum deodorant and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.

'I'm sorry,' says the pharmacist, 'We don't have any.'

'But, I always buy it here,' says the blonde .

'Do you have the container that it came in?' asks the pharmacist.

'Yes,' said the blonde, 'I'll go home and get it.'

She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, 'This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant.''

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container ...

(Are you ready for this one!?) ………………………

. TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM

Updated 7/3/09

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.