Fisheries - points of intrest for GPS systems

As in-car GPS systems are becoming more and more popular, so more Points Of Interest or poi are programmed as instant finds. These can be downloaded free of charge, and installed onto a GPS system.

Despite many of hours of searching, I can not find one for fishing lakes that have more than six or so sites. If your readers and advertisers are willing to help I intend to write one, and have in made available free of charge to download.

The help I need is with fishery information, Name of fishery, and the postcode of the fishery. If known the latitude and longitude would help but I can find this using the postcode.

I have set-up a dedicated e-mail address for this fishing-poi@talktalk.net. If anyone is willing to send information to this address it would be appreciated. I may not have time to reply to every e-mail received, but all fisheries submitted will be included regardless of size.

Please note I am not getting any form of payment for this, just the hope it could help someone out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a couple programmed into my Tomtom, I'll let you have them next time I get it up and running. Sounds like a good idea !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"