Casting this week.

Went casting on the field today and was surprised that my distance is well down on that I was achieving last year. My timing must be way out. Can\'t wait to get back down to Kirkleatham with the lads and hope they can sort me out again. Looking forward to those warm summer nights having a laugh and flinging the 5 oz lead around.

Went casting on the field today and was surprised that my distance is well down on that I was achieving last year. My timing must be way out. Can\'t wait to get back down to Kirkleatham with the lads and hope they can sort me out again. Looking forward to those warm summer nights having a laugh and flinging the 5 oz lead around.

Haven't been for two years! But must agree with you, always disappointing after the winter break. Roll on the warm, light evenings....always good for a few chucks and a good laugh aswell.

Hope you get your distances back.

P.S. How far you chucking?

Hello again,

I was managing 210-230 regulally last summer but I was back down to 180 yesterday. I realise 230 isnt massive but I was improving well last year. Im still on the look out for something a litlle better adapted to fishing. Its full of rocks and kelp around here and swinging a lead around is not that easy. Does anyone do the xcast or a back cast ?

do you cast with Pete Ingham, Billy Russell????

And or course being in the north east your not tp far away from Pete Thain :0) all good for giving some advice

Had a couple of comps this year at kent sportscast :0)

KIR ;0)

Hello again,

I was managing 210-230 regulally last summer but I was back down to 180 yesterday. I realise 230 isnt massive but I was improving well last year. Im still on the look out for something a litlle better adapted to fishing. Its full of rocks and kelp around here and swinging a lead around is not that easy. Does anyone do the xcast or a back cast ?

210-230? Nothing wrong with that! :)