Outlook problems

Andrew

I keep getting this error message when i try to send e mail

An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Error: Message content rejected', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

Anyone got any idea please, one minute it was working next minute nothing !!!!! :blink::blink:

Thank you in advance

PS

I can recieve e mail but cannot sent

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting this error message when i try to send e mail

An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'pop.freeserve.com', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Error: Message content rejected', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

Anyone got any idea please, one minute it was working next minute nothing !!!!! :blink::blink:

Thank you in advance

PS

I can recieve e mail but cannot sent

That will be a fault with your internet providers pop 3 mail server.

there is little you can do about it your end as you say one minute it works the next it dont.

i gave up with my isp's pop server and just use hot-mail now as its free, reliable, and easy to access from any-ware.

i sometimes log into my mail server from time to time via the isp's website, to check it out.

another thing, freeserve :wallbash: is far from one of the better isp's so I'm afraid you will just have to put up with it, or email your isp (when the pop3 server is up and running) and voice your view.

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

have you been able to send any email at-all, ever ie have you never sent an email via outlook, or is this a random issue.

my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

It just happened last night.

To be honest i've not had any trouble with freeserve, aka wanadoo,

I have had no trouble sending e mail at all, as i say only last night it went bottom up

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It just happened last night.

To be honest i've not had any trouble with freeserve, aka wanadoo,

I have had no trouble sending e mail at all, as i say only last night it went bottom up

well that will defiantly be a fault with the pop3 servers from your isp I'm afraid.

try to log into your email on-line via there website to see if that works, web-mail i think it will be called. but you might well want to ring them up but that is like banging your head against the wall as they will insist you have messed things up your end and it will cost you a few bob to,

keep trying it, it will work again I'm sure.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks for that mate, really appreciate it.

I know what you mean about them saying i've messed up LoL, the last time i called them i insisted on being put thru to a UK agent and not the Indian exchange LoL. i've got nothing against them but they seem to read from the problem list, then suggest a way to fix the problem if that dont work

GET A TECHNICIAN IN TO FIX THE PROBLEM :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

“Vescere bracis meis”

Andrew,

Are you dialling in to the internet on the same account your email is located.

ie. have you another dial up or broadband connection you use but still retain your email from another ISP service?

If NO then the answer is above.

If you are using another ISP then it is a settings issue which I can talk you through easily

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If i'm reading this rought, they are the same, e mail and isp

“Vescere bracis meis”

The error 0x800CCC6F is normally associated with an incorrect log in on another ISP.

Check that your ISP dialler hasn't been hijacked by spyware straight away.

Check this Help File

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The error 0x800CCC6F is normally associated with an incorrect log in on another ISP.

Check that your ISP dialler hasn't been hijacked by spyware straight away.

Check this Help File

strange how it works sometimes and yet not others eh, you would have thought that if he had been hijacked it would stop emails all the time not turn its self on and off eh,

good point though.

IPB Image
IPB Image