florida

wetman

If you want to try a boat I would recomend Cpt. Larry Blue, sails from Madera beach.

The pier at North Reddington is a good one, float fished live prawn will catch most fish. If you go into the tackle shop opposite the pier they will give you a species identification card with max-min sizes and the closed seasons listed for each species. Really helpfull shop.

i was lucky enough to spend a month on the west coast of florida,a few years back. loads a fishin!! i spent quite a bit of time fishing for a species called snook. i was based on an island called sanibel,and it seemed like they were in all of the creeks, and where the creeks joined the sea especialy.the local tackle shops were fantastic, so helpful.they supplied licences, bait and encouragement.great!! :D:D:D

If you are staying in or near Orlando, then you are about 90 minutes from the east coast, and about 2 hours from the west coast. The sea fishing is stunning, easy shore fishing and the charter captains are very helpful indeed. I went last year, did a day trip, just me and the skipper, had a brilliant time, loads of fish, highlight was a 125lb Goliath Grouper. Also did a bit of shore fishing, had trout, snapper, drum, and redfish.

Try this forum, http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/

Loads of very helpful people on their, I even had several invites from people to go out fishing with them when I was on holiday, very friendly.

HTH,

Paul