BOSS BOX 7 draw version

kempo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you gonna do if the bidding only reaches a tenna?

what any honourable angler would do,

kick the cat,

accuse the misses of sleeping with there best mate,

and go down the pub and spend it.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

spamming in an items for sale forum, :blink:

DOHHhhh On eBay my son!! On eBay!! :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

good luck kempo its gone up a fair bit now

[/quot]

thank you zenith10, your a gentleman for letting me know sir.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

sry dad but i just followed other posts that looked ok,

if i didn't post it here then how would all these anglers know what i had for sale.

would they just rely on the unknown anglers of the ebay world.

at least posted here you know it is from an angler and not a thief.

if that is wrong then i am sorry and a hope i haven't offended you to much dad,

ps i ain't seen you for 39 years so what gives you the right to tell me what to do now DAD.

39 YEARS IS A LONG TIME SO DONT CALL ME SON OK.

Bloody kids!! Give em 39 years and they take the p1ss!! And yes it's jerst fine young man!! :P

And stick a one in front and you MIGHT be getting a decent price!! Be sure to set your watch for 12 1/2 hours before!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

It is QUITE obvious to me that I have somehow overstepped the mark with this one?! In which case I have NO problem at all In making an immediate and contrite APOLOGY to Kempo for my actions. There never was ANY malice on my part, (As anyone who knows me would I HOPE attest to?)

But it seems this has been seen to appear as a personal attack on someone who I have always admired to a certain degree. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR UPSETTING YOU KEMPO!! It will NOT happen again (I hope :yeah: )

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard