Help With Feeder

FisherManDan50

Hi, So today I pulled a Feeder out from a lake today and as I have never used one before I tried using it, didn't get anything, it was set up terribly, I was looking how to set it up when I go home.

1 Put Feeder On

2 Quick Change Bead, Put in half, Tie Blood Knot.

Now this is where I get a bit confused.

I have a Guru Pellet Feeder.

I want to use a Bait Band but I dont know where to buy them from where you put it in the quick change bead pre tied.

Watch this video its at the end.I want it from angling direct.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sDuLEQRxBb0

Its at about 6:20 where do I get that from, and is how you setup the feeder what I out above correct.

I didn't watch the video to the end....the chaps voice sent me to sleep :)

Without teaching you to suck eggs....Guru Pellet Feeder goes on the line first, open end towards where you will attach the hook. Quick change bead comes in two parts, the bead and the bit you attach the hooklength to. Thread bead onto the mainline, and then tie on the other bit, by threading the line through the end with the hole, not the clip, secure using half-blood knot or whatever knot suits you. Put loop of hooklength, which for one of these feeders should be about 3"-4" long, max, over the clip, and then slide the bead down over the clip...secures hooklength. The bait band should be attached to the hook, hair rig style, I tie mine via a knotless knot....all done.

One suggestion - if tying up your own hook lengths with hair rigged bait bands, make up several of them at home before fishing, then it is a 30 second job to attach a new one if needed.