Worms and fairy liquid?

Papa Lazarou

Where i live all the soapy water trick does it stains your grass. The soil is really clayey round here, so only driller worms would be able to stick with it. I have dug huge holes about 2ft deep before in search of worms and nothing has been about, apart from more mud. I try and save myself a few bob, but i costs me more in water and fairy liquid!

The Clax Will Always Crack

SO... the so-called "Tom Shufflebotham" <cough> "charmed" 511 worms in half an hour? <cough>

I've tried this several times on a nice damp loamy lawn and blanked, apart from one scrawny worm ;)

I'm convinced it's all a long-running April fool's prank.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

SO... the so-called "Tom Shufflebotham" <cough> "charmed" 511 worms in half an hour? <cough>

I've tried this several times on a nice damp loamy lawn and blanked, apart from one scrawny worm ;)

I'm convinced it's all a long-running April fool's prank.

It's true Glenn, I used to do it after mowing and watering the lawn, when my kids were little they used to think it was magic. I regularly got a couple of dozen to come up.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's true Glenn, I used to do it after mowing and watering the lawn, when my kids were little they used to think it was magic. I regularly got a couple of dozen to come up.

Groan. Do I just have to work on my technique? :)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.