jonchery

moth

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate sorry I thought I had repied to you, they look great ,It was very kind of you to go to so much trouble.

I cant wait ,the time is now begining to drag.

Will garden canes do the job as markers?

Hi Moth,

I know how you feel, the wait was like when the wife was giving birth.

I use plastic electrical conduit available from B&Q you can buy it in 2 or 3 metre lengths with the straight couplers which allows you to join it together you want roughly 2 ft sticking out of the water with the top painted in a flouresent colour so you can see it in the dark.

If you used garden canes when the line hits it it would probably be to course and could loose you a fish.

I watched the dutch guys loose a fish because they had put some flouresent tape round the top of their markers and the line parted when it went over the tape, they were gutted, We didnt laugh much! it looked like a lump they lost.

Wish I was coming with you!

TL

Will

Cum Catapultae Proscriptae Erunt Tum Soli Proscript Catapultas Habebunt

• 4 weeks later...

I've just checked the next 15 days weather for the region and the week we are there it is saying no rain and temps ranging between 13C & 17C, should be perfect B) as long as they have spawned, but if they haven't we could be in trouble as they probably will :headhurt::cry:

Edited by MarkSpod

The next one will be a biggy

I've just checked the next 15 days weather for the region and the week we are there it is saying no rain and temps ranging between 13C & 17C, should be perfect B) as long as they have spawned, but if they haven't we could be in trouble as they probably will :headhurt::cry:

I spoke to Rob Sunday and they are spawning at the mo, someone had a 48lb last week, cant wait see you there. when are you arriving?