jonchery

moth

I spoke to Rob Sunday and they are spawning at the mo, someone had a 48lb last week, cant wait see you there. when are you arriving?

Happy days mate, I'm well excited now, we won't get there until about 4 maybe 4.30 as we'll probably stop at the inter marche near Brienne le chateau (about 15 mins before Jonchery)

The next one will be a biggy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a week :headhurt: north easterly winds and rain every day really did not help :o on a personal note I caught 9 fish and lost 1 which were:

1 Tench :(

1 koi 9Lb 8oz

3 Commons 20Lb 6oz, 24Lb & 31Lb

1 Grass 39Lb 2oz (PB)

3 Sturgeon 15Lb 9oz, 20Lb & 26Lb 12oz

Role on next year :)^_^

Well what a week :headhurt: north easterly winds and rain every day really did not help :o on a personal note I caught 9 fish and lost 1 which were:

1 Tench :(

1 koi 9Lb 8oz

3 Commons 20Lb 6oz, 24Lb & 31Lb

1 Grass 39Lb 2oz (PB)

3 Sturgeon 15Lb 9oz, 20Lb & 26Lb 12oz

Role on next year :)^_^

Well done Mark, did you catch anything Friday. shame all the fish were up your end :fishing1:

Well done Mark, did you catch anything Friday.

Just the 26.12 sturgeon.

Dont let the bad week put you off mate in 14 years of going I have only had 2 weeks that were harder fishing than that.

If you want to take all your family next year try having a look at Paul Selmans lakes your misses will love them

Just the 26.12 sturgeon.

Dont let the bad week put you off mate in 14 years of going I have only had 2 weeks that were harder fishing than that.

If you want to take all your family next year try having a look at Paul Selmans lakes your misses will love them

Mark

Have you got a web address for his lakes as I'm unable to find them. :headhurt:

http://www.etangsdebreton.co.uk/ should get you started.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well done Guys, I agree with Mark, Moth dont be put off I only had 3 fish this year on our visit.

Check out this website, Its only a bit of fun but it gave us something to do.

http://web.mac.com/johnnyscriv/iWeb/Jonchery/Home.html

cool site! but there is something missing, did you not have any school trips turn up while you were there?

we had two. :(