The Spring Run

mahoo

Not all that far away Elton! Try the next county down. :P

I fancy a trip back home to Essex... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised you got out, the weather's been crap! I was hoping to get out all last week, but the wind didn't let up. Just finished a tour so I'm off most of this week. Fingers crossed the wind might drop and I'll be able to get out.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Hi Steve,

Luckily there was a very small window in the weather for sunday and it was a little fresh but we were only about a mile off so we managed to get a bit of shelter from the land.

Live to fish!!

Sounds like fun, were there many over 5lb or were they mostly 3.5lb.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

There was only a few over 5 but there was a lot of 3, 4 & 5 pounders, the best went 6.5lb but in the previous few days they have been coming out to about 8.5. lots of mini codling as well which is a good sign. They were coughing up Hermits, Herring, Crab and some sort of funny green worms that come up in the mud on the anchor. There was only a couple of roker caught but it was well inshore that we were fishing.

Live to fish!!

Hi there

i managed to get out on saturday. although i didn't catch anything :schmoll: , i thourghly enjoyed it. i saw loads of trawlers (at least 10) all going out. i was wondering if there were many fish about. checking my records (i keep a diary of every session) i havn't caught a thing this year!

I'm glad that other people are catching though ;)

Y.R

My mate and I went banking and wrecking on saturday, 1x 5lb pollack for him and 2 patheticalIy small turbot for me. On sunday I went wrecking on my own and had a whack of pollack to 15lb on live eels. Tried jangling a baited pirk for ling but only managed a couple of pout with it. Gut contents of the pollack were mostly sprats with a big dragonet and 2 black bream. One of the bream was still alive!

Edited by Toerag

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Black Bream..........

Not long to wait now :rolleyes:

(PS Reality check, walked for a while around the marina today, no mullet marks yet :angry: )

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."