Kent in Springtime

Ped

It would be better stored on her side too. The cold shouldn't worry it - provide you don't hit it with something the material will be more brittle when cold.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Was working on it yesterday, just happened to leave it out overnite and this is what it looks like today. Normally covered in tarpaulin and upside down

Ped

where are you in kent mate, i have nothing, but i have to go to work in minute in tonbridge is it clear there?

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Hard luck ped, the suns shining bright here today, but her indoors is talking about moving to the shetlands, bloody cold there today, but the fishings great :):) .terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

post-7219-1144659256_thumb.jpg Think I'll stay in today !!

Ped

I love Hampshire! :sun:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Sorry I didn't get back to you melpen, went out fearing that it was widespread, some of the local roads were closed because of fallen trees etc, got to the top of the hill overlooking Tonbridge and surrounding valley area and barely anything (I'm only 3 miles from tonbridge going towards Tunbridge Wells). It must have been one big cloud dumped it's load thru a very small swathe of Kent and East Sussex !!

Ped

You lads in Dorset, Hampshire Devon (S/SW generally)are so lucky, the coastline of East Sussex and Kent is so exposed to the prevailing South Westerlies that if there's any sort of wind we can't get afloat, whereas there always seems to be an Estuary, Bay or Headland that whichever way the wind is blowing you can go to an alternative venue. (That is unless someone can suggest those secret places !! in Kent/E Sussex that can be fished under these conditions !!)

Ped (in anticipation :blink: )

Ped

You must be able to find leeward spots on the Medway Marshes. Most of Jan-Mar has been spent looking for those spots down this way. Just an excuse to get on the water, the fishing has been glutimus maximus.

Nice phots by the way. Used to work for the National Trust at Toys Hill so appreciate just how bad the weather can be in your part of the world. Shame it doesn't rain. :cold:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)