Fledger rod with 1.2 quiver tip for sale

This is the perfect rod for fishing for chub on small rivers, also great for big perch anywhere.....

it's 12'10, with a 1.2 quiver tip. comes in 3 pieces and was custom made for me last year by ANs own Steve Burke. I'm going to regret selling it, but I don't have the time to make use of it properly, so it's up for sale, someone will be very very happy with it, rather than it just sitting in my garage. comes in a rod bag and tube

for reviews/info/etc just type fledger into ANs search engine, then PM me, cos you'll know you want it.

I'm not sure how much it's worth, so i'll be happy to consider any offers, except the inevitable fiver that ferret will come up with :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

If P&P was that much I'd fetch in the Rangie and still have some change left over. ;)

Edited by Ferret1959

Guest rabbit

Wanna Swap? I have a new Drennan No 5 Fly Rod, Fly Reel, or a new exercise bench with weights, or HP 1100A Laser Printer, unused Antler Briefcase, new Klein Attitude Mountain Bike with spare road wheels cost £1,100 for £500 (can do cash adjustment). New Scanner. Audi A3 SE 1.6 Climate Conrol in Gold 'R' Reg 43k miles only £4,500 ono any trial.

Wanna Swap? I have a new Drennan No 5 Fly Rod, Fly Reel, or a new exercise bench with weights, or HP 1100A Laser Printer, unused Antler Briefcase, new Klein Attitude Mountain Bike with spare road wheels cost £1,100 for £500 (can do cash adjustment). New Scanner. Audi A3 SE 1.6 Climate Conrol in Gold 'R' Reg 43k miles only £4,500 ono any trial.

hmm is that all ya got,

i bet he goes for the £25 quid :schmoll:

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

any advance on whatever the last pathetic offer was? i'm surprised this hasn't sold by now, a hand made rod, perfect for small river chub, or perch anywhere, designed by ANs own steve burke, used 3 times since it was custom made last year.......... someone must want it............

Guest Ferret1959

Just wondering but have you read any of Jeepsters other posts?

The air rifle wanted one in particular. :headhurt: