whos out at easter?

captain cojones

well i got back at 2.30 after a very enjoyable morning. a few knocks from the mullet, but i caught quite a few of thesepost-4800-1145027950_thumb.jpg

the biggest would be just over half a kilo,but they are great fun to catch, on light float gear. theyre called salpa.

if anybodies on holiday over here they´re well worth targetting, one of the best baits is bits of orange flesh belive it or not.although i had mine on bread and bits of sardine.

hope everybody else had a good time too.

cheers dave. :sun:

Hi!

Yep, i'm going on Saturday.

But... i have a new spot! and apparently it is better than old faithfull (or un-faithful!). It is sheltered from all sides, and the fishing is supposed to be good! i am rally excited, and we are looking forward to the boil in a bags!

i hope the weather stays nice for everyone :sun: ,

Y.R

yes the orange flesh with a bit of the pith attatched to hook into easier.

goodness knows who discovered that! :blink:

ive caught them on bread too. fight hard dont they!

dave

youngrod.. hope you have a nice time, dont know where your going too exactly, but its unsettled the forecast for the next day or two. :sun:

:clap2: Fished a club match at Gilkicker last night, Saturday. Weather was ideal, calm with a breeze getting up from the south west. Slow to start but at the end of the match we had plenty of dogs, biggest 2lb 2oz, I sizeable beam, pout, whiting and rockling, 1 undersize ray but we did see a sizeable ray caught which was promising. Winner had 8lb 2oz, best result for ages, apart from smoothhound matches. I think I was 4th with 3lb 2oz, great for me, I usually blank. :clap2:

Not bad for some getting time off AND getting out fishing, some of us had to work... I am getting a couple of days off at the end of May to go fishing though :D

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!