See the motorcycle?

severus

God bless mid life crisis bikers, pushing insurance premiums up the world over. It's either buy a sports bike or shag the secretary, if more of them decided on the latter, there'd be a lot less RTAs

LOL - my 60 year-old cousin in Iowa just bought a big BMW roadbike on eBay. He's a teacher so diddling the secretary is out.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless mid life crisis bikers, pushing insurance premiums up the world over. It's either buy a sports bike or shag the secretary, if more of them decided on the latter, there'd be a lot less RTAs

Very true.

Those big bikes can make a real mess when the riders decide to throw them up the road, as those photos demonstrate. It's not just other road users who need to watch out for them though. I've seen them end up going through bus stops, pedestrian crossings, front gardens, etc. Seen some cars in unusual places too. Cars and bikes involved in RTA's rarely stay on the road. Sort of makes you paranoid after a while and now I'm always listening out for unusual car/bike noises when walking along the pavement.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.