market research from Fisherie Anglers!

PhilZenith

What Ian's pointed out may be the only down side, some fisheries may not be interested as they want you to get a false impression, however they are unlikely to be that succesful anyway and would not survive for long, genuine good fisheries would probably grab your concept with both hands.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

• 1 month later...

hi there,

Ive just finished my first Website Video tour of my local fisherie - Manor Farm.

what do you think?

www.websitetourvideo.com/manorfarmfishing.wmv

Link fixed. On dial-up just now and going fishing so will look later. Newt

Edited by Newt

WTV

link is not working

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Hi just looked at the video,very good m8.only complaint was the music,bit dull I thought.

By the way,anyone who wants to watch it just highlight the link then copy and paste into your browser,works a treat.

Wish all success with your venture. :)

I also like the idea :)

i'm stuck with "Google-Earth", or "Multimap" if i want to check out a new venue.

they're ok but an Anglers view would beat any satellite image any day.

IPB Image

Many thanks for fixing the link for me Newt.

Thanks also for all the feedback you are all giving me for what may be seen as a bit of spam...

so thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback...... what ever you think of it helps a great deal.

Its a fantastic place to fish up there at Manor Farm.. i went up when i was a little in-experienced a last summer float fishing on the blunham lake and a fairly decent carp just "ripped" apart my float set up.... my fault entirely i know!

Will be going back up there with my newly acquired Polemaster Margin Carp pole as soon as i can to see if can land a nice fish or two!

WTV