Blanked again

Snatcher

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Snatcher,

you would have been fishing for how many hours?????????? Ian did your kid get the fish from the Vee?

No They were from the next wreck along. (PM me for more details) His mate had his first couple of Bass this week but generally the fishing is still slow. Some of the private boats were hitting mackerel last weekend. They are very early and I recon they will probably do what they did last year there, ie. Plenty of the big mackerel till the second week of May then dissapear for three weeks and reappear in big numbers towards the end of May.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Ian next time we have a pint or three together you will have to sketch that mark for me. Is it rock climbing or just scrambling :blink: Getting a bit too long in the tooth for the former now :headhurt:

See you in a bit :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Ian next time we have a pint or three together you will have to sketch that mark for me. Is it rock climbing or just scrambling :blink: Getting a bit too long in the tooth for the former now :headhurt:

See you in a bit :)

Hello mate

It's the wreck I have been telling tack4 to try. It has quite a scramble to get there but no worse than the last mark you tried. Pop in next time and i will guide you to it.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Hello mate

It's the wreck I have been telling tack4 to try. It has quite a scramble to get there but no worse than the last mark you tried. Pop in next time and i will guide you to it.

You have a date then :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

would that be the "z....."then ian still to find it one day tho'

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Hi Ian

Does this wreck hold any other species if so you will have to point me in its direction ;) Looking forward to getting into the Tope with you in june :yeah:

Nicky got some yakkers coming up for lads week so they said they will paddle our tope baits out as far as we want at Terrally :)

As far as other species on the wreck Ian Burrett is your man :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Ian

Does this wreck hold any other species if so you will have to point me in its direction ;) Looking forward to getting into the Tope with you in june :yeah:

Hi Nicky

Theres the usual inshore species on it and a fair few conger to 30 pounds. I suspect you will have fished it with me from the boat the day your mate had the 15 pound pollack. It's only a stones throw from there

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk