how much data

Phone

Newt,

""""1 TB of storage across Gmail, Drive, and Google+ Photos""""

Anyway I think the daughter has it sorted. Somehow I think today's music is involved

Cory,

$120/mo - land line; tv; computer - plus $37 for 3 cell phones (no alterations allowed in the plan).

Phone

Is that via cable or POTS? (Plain Old Telephone System).

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory

Any chance of finding out who she is with?

Thanks

Dave

She usually rings me at sometime over the weekend. I THINK it is Orange but not certain. When I know for sure I'll post you a PM.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

She usually rings me at sometime over the weekend. I THINK it is Orange but not certain. When I know for sure I'll post you a PM.

Thanks mate

I have been looking at Free.fr

They offer free calls and texts with 3Gb of 4g for 16Euro with an Iphone 6 for another 16 Euro or Galaxy S5 for 14 Euro on a 24 month contract.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Thanks mate

I have been looking at Free.fr

They offer free calls and texts with 3Gb of 4g for 16Euro with an Iphone 6 for another 16 Euro or Galaxy S5 for 14 Euro on a 24 month contract.

Daughter yet to call Dave, but I have had a look around and it looks like that deal is hard to beat. I think I might be wrong amount the amount of data she gets on her tariff.

Edited by corydoras

Cory,

Been gone - fiber optic cable

Phone

So you have cable, but they cap you to one TB per month. That's a pretty rum deal. I have 50MB fiber and I can download as much as I want.

Cory,

W A Y beyond my expertise (which is zero) I believe 'downloading' and 'storage' are different? The Google speed is only limited by the "stop" speed of my computer (I read that)

Phone